Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekends nowadays

Weekends have been spent with Mak eversince Abah passed away. We'll make sure we go over to Gombak on both Saturday and Sunday. For the recent weekend, we stayed overnight as my grandma went back to KK oredi. Grandma extended her stay a bit coz my uncle tak sempat nak hantar dia balik. Almost 2 weeks Tok tolong temankan Mak. I'm so thankful for that. Now that Tok dah balik, i begin to worry abt Mak. How is she coping staying there alone? Last night i called her as we reached home, checking on her. This morning i called her again, to make sure she's alright. Mak said she woke up at abt 1.30am but managed to go back to sleep after that. She woke up again at 5am. Saturday night when we're there pun she woke up ard 1.30am coz Faie nak gi toilet. Faie slept with her when we're there. Other kids tak leh nak tido ngan Mak coz depa ni tido lasak sikit, hehe.

At first Mak ajak my cousin temankan dia but my cousin can't as she's having high fever at night. Afraid that she'll be troubling Mak instead of menolong, she declined. It did cross my mind that myself & C temankan Mak kat Gombak, while the kids stay with Bibik kat rumah tapi Mohsin and Milia sure buat perangai if we do that so i tak sampai hati la pulak. It'll be unfair for Bibik to take up the burden to look after the kids on her own as she's not their mom. Also thot nak biarkan Bibik with Mohsin & Milia temankan Mak while me & C stay over at MIL's with Simba and Faie but i didn't get the chance to talk to C abt it :( Entahlah, too many things for me to worry abt these days. My doa all the time is for Allah to ease up my trouble, esp when i'm doing whatever things relating to Abah. Me and Mak's aim is for Mak to stay in Gombak till this coming Thursday at least, untuk cukupkan 40 hari. My grandma told me, "..Mak kalau boleh jangan tinggalkan rumah dalam masa 40 hari tu sebab nanti kalau dah habis 40 hari tu, Mak tak de la takut nak duduk sini walaupun sorang2.." I think i believe what Tok said coz that's what she did when grandpa passed away abt 12 years ago. I'll have to see how it goes with Mak. Hope Mak will be strong to just stay there till this weekend.

Other than that, my marathon of bdays will start this coming Sat with Faie's 5th bday. I haven't even ask her what she wants. If i can read her mind, i know what to get her. Next month will be Simba's. The following will be Mohsin's and C's. Milia's will come in Dec. Dulu masa Abah ada, dia la yang akan ingat bday cucu2 dia :) He'll tease the person who's having the bday. If the kids', depa memang la tak tau bila bday diaorang, hehehe. Abah tak belikan the kids present tapi akan bagi some money dan pesan kat diaorang "..ni bagi Mama simpan kat bank.."

6 Comments:

  • Hi Rose,

    S & I doakan you sekeluarga terus kuat in facing this dugaan ya. Do u think it'd be a good idea to take mak to stay with you for a while after the 40 hari dah habis?

    Yes, pls let me know what is Faie's craze at the mo. I must start shopping for the kids now :)
    hugz

    By Blogger KC, at 7/17/2006 10:53 PM  

  • Sis,

    Let me know as well what Faie's like ok? I wanna buy her prezzies!

    By Blogger Angel Eyes, at 7/18/2006 8:30 AM  

  • Glad your mom is doing OK.

    You are doing a good job juggling everything, my dear. Just remember to take care of yourself as well ok?

    Mwahs

    By Blogger CestmoiCK, at 7/18/2006 1:01 PM  

  • KC dear,

    i do plan to take Mak stay with me for a few days in a week if she wants to. She needs to try staying in gombak alone first, which so far so good. We'll c how la kot. Thanx for your prayers *hugz*

    By Blogger rose, at 7/19/2006 4:37 PM  

  • KC & Sheryl dear,

    What Faie likes? Ekceri, i pun tak de idea, hehehe. But what i do know is, she likes all the cute and nice things coz dia kan suka melawa :) Other than that, her favorite color at the mo is pink. Isshhh.. tak yah la susah2 dearies :)

    By Blogger rose, at 7/19/2006 4:40 PM  

  • Dear CK,

    insyaAllah i'll take good care of myself coz takut jugak my mom jadi tak bersemangat kalau i pun tak bersemangat. I'm really glad i have frens like you all yang betul2 ambik berat *hugz*

    By Blogger rose, at 7/19/2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home