Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Friday :)

Outside, it's raining heavily plus the thunder and lightning. Some of us who drove to work may worry abt the traffic jam but i'm not. I'm taking the lrt home eventho i had bad experience earlier this week. To me, taking lrt home is not a big problem becoz i'm not rushing to clock in at home :) In my mind now, i just can't wait to reach home to see my kids :) Another reason to be happy is bcoz it's Friday, yippppeeeeeee. This weekend will be another busy weekend for me as i'll have 2 meetings tomorrow, house warming on Sunday afternoon and wedding reception on Sunday nite. I guess, i can just tweak my thinking a lil bit to stay positive so that i'll stay happy *grin*

Let me just tell you what i love most when i get home. I love the sight of my kids calling Mama whenever i open up the house gate :) I love to see Milia rushing out of the door, just to get to me to carry her, when she push the grill to the side :) Normally I'll get to see Mohsin's smile as well :) I simply lurve his sweet smile :D Faie will stay inside the house, afraid she'll get some scolding if she rushes out like his brother and sister. She'll either watch TV or do her homework. Where's Simba? Hehehe, he'll either having dinner at the table or doing his homework. If he's doing his homework, i'll sit together with him, looking through what he's done until he finishes. They ARE the diamonds of my eyes :D

Have a GREAT weekend all *wink*

4 Comments:

  • I'm having a great weekend so far, Aunty Rose. I finished two whole bananas today, followed mummy and daddy to the voting station and tomorrow we're going to a wedding. Yippee!! Hope it won't be too noisy, though, but yippeee nonetheless! :D

    By Blogger moby, at 5/07/2006 4:32 AM  

  • owwhhh...so schweeet....how I envy you Rose :)
    hugs

    By Blogger KC, at 5/09/2006 12:08 AM  

  • Ajab,
    Hope you had a great weekend. Met any aweks at the wedding? *wink*

    KC,
    Pls don't envy me dear. For all you know, i may envy the life of yours, hehehe *hugz*

    By Blogger rose, at 5/09/2006 8:56 AM  

  • No "aweks" I think. I'm not sure because I was crying. The music was too loud and it was too crowded. But I felt better when we left. As soon as I was in the car, I was happy again (air-con!). :D

    By Blogger moby, at 5/09/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home