Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Superstitious?

My right eye has been twitching since Monday. Kalau dengar kata orang tua-tua, katanya nak jumpa orang yang dah lama kita tak jumpa. Nak kata percaya sangat tu tidak la.. But, the last time my right eye twitched, i met one fren who i didn't meet for more than 5 years and i never expect to meet up with her, esp in foreign land and it was a pleasant surprise :) Of course it's becoming irritating but i think i'm still hopeful that i will meet up with somebody soon as i'm sure it'll be another pleasant surprise, hehehe.

From a different perspective, my colleague told me to go to clinic. Oh well, doctor will just give me some muscle relaxant i guess. Should or shouldn't i? Nahhh.. tak payah la kot. If my eye still twitch next week, maybe i'll go coz takut gak ada nerve problem ke. Hope not *while knocking on my ofis table*


Anyways, since i don't think i'll write again before next week, Have a Great weekend all :) To those driving outstation for the long weekend, be extra careful on the road..

Also, to all of you lovely mothers, Happy Mother's Day this Sunday :D Hope you all will have good time with your loved ones *wink*

7 Comments:

  • Tell me about it dear...this eye-twitchin' thingy memang annoying kan? But at least your case is the right eye. So good news or ada nak jumpa orang...that's the belief kan? Me, the past 2, 3 weeks, my LEFT EYE has been twitchin' and I've been so afraid of what BAD NEWS to come...I did some Google search, etc. Seems eye twitchin' is caused by lack of sleep, stress, caffeine, yadda yadda...

    Ntahla dear. Waitin' and waitin' for the bad or unpleasant news...(F's arrears come to mind...what else???) :(

    Have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family.

    Mwahs

    By Blogger CestmoiCK, at 5/11/2006 1:45 PM  

  • Even though I don't celebrate mummies day, a happy mother's day to you too, aunty rose!

    Hope the eye twitching stops soon. If not, you look the wrong way, some guy will think you're winking at him. Haha! :D

    By Blogger moby, at 5/11/2006 5:17 PM  

  • Is your eyes still twitchin' my dear? Mine, kalau twitched, sekejap aje. Most of the time it'd be my left eye. Masa tu, I'd get so worried thinking what cud it be. Masa tulah dok berdoa dijauhkan benda2 yang tak elok..
    Take care now.
    hugz

    By Blogger KC, at 5/13/2006 1:41 AM  

  • CK & KC,
    my eye-twitching's gone on Thu. I will email you both the story later :)
    But, re left eye-twitching, so far selalu jugak i kena tapi the bad news tu not THAT bad la kan. For me, selalunya unpleasant news je la.
    Have GREAT weekend you both :D

    By Blogger rose, at 5/13/2006 10:44 AM  

  • Ajab,
    thanx for the wish dear :) Pls wish your mom Happy Mother's Day too. I'm sure she's been a GREAT mom to you, and later to B2*wink*
    my eye twitching is gone. i met some people on Thu and those people i haven't meet for 20 years and they still look the same. They surely have some space in my heart *ewah*
    Have a GREAT weekend to you, Mummy and Daddy :)

    By Blogger rose, at 5/13/2006 10:47 AM  

  • Happy Mother's Day to you sis!

    By Blogger Angel Eyes, at 5/15/2006 9:11 AM  

  • Sheryl babe,
    Thanx so much for the wishes :) I had a good rest yesterday, hehehe

    By Blogger rose, at 5/15/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home