Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Monday, April 10, 2006

Kids playmate..

We've been in the present house for more than 3 years bcoz we moved in a few months after Mohsin was born. We were squatting at MIL's place for a few months before and after my 3rd confinement while waiting for the change of house title by the land ofis then. The only neighbours i've been communicating with for the 3 years are Kak Ani [whose house on my right], Makcik Aminah [rumah belakang coz dapur dia belakang my dapur] and Bibik, a helper in the house next to Makcik Aminah's. I know it's pethatic but i can't help it. I normally go to work when all my neighbours are still doing house chores in their house and in the evening when i come back, they maybe very busy preparing dinner oredi :( I know Kak Sham who lives 2 doors to my left eventho we never speak. Is it me or is it them? Oh well, i just blame myself first. So rose, next assignment is to get to know thy neighbour la *issshhh.. shame on me sungguh*

Anyways, since the start of GJC, i got to know that Nola lives in the same house with Bibik, which means Bibik is Nola's helper. Nola is one of the "fresh from the oven" Srikandis who helped out during the recent dinner. I invited her to come over for the first meeting i attended [which was held at MCOBA] so that she can get to know her seniors. After throwing some questions to her, it's so funny when i got to know that Nola actually lives in the same area with me and Faie, Mohsin and Milia are actually playmates to her younger sis, Syakira. Syakira who is 4, is abt the same age with Mohsin.

Syakira will come over to my house after her afternoon nap to play with Faie, Mohsin and Milia. Whenever she doesn't come, my kids will go over to her house to play. I really don't mind any of my kids' frens coming over bcoz i normally don't let my kids going over to people's house. My only worry is the frens' parents don't like my kids or other kid[s] messing around their house. Kadang2 tu orang tak suka tapi tak nak cakap so it's quite hard to predict.

Yesterday i invited Nola and Syakira over to my house coz nak ajak depa pegi kenduri of another neighbour's daughter. Nola declined as her family didn't get the invitation. But as soon as i put down the phone with Nola, i heard my helper calling Faie's name. Syakira came over to play with the kids so the kids asked her to join them watching Wallace & Gromit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Hairan bin ajaib betul my kids boleh tengok Wallace & Gromit everyday. Pantang C & i sampai rumah, mesti nak menjerit coz C will let them watch Wallace & Gromit. Jangan kata budak-budak tu je yang minat, C pun boleh duduk with them, layan depa tengok Wallace & Gromit. Sheeessshh, tak boring ke? :) Anyways, i was actually getting ready to go to the kenduri at that time. Bila dah siap, i just dragged all of them including Syakira to the kenduri :) They all look as if they are all my own kids eventho Syakira nampak comel sikit. I took some pix of them after we came back from the kenduri yesterday. Will share later after C has downloaded them and send to me :) Just hope the kids will be frens with each other for years to come..

4 Comments:

  • I would love to have some playmates of my own. For now, I would have to wait till next year when I start nursery school or until B2 is born and is old enough to run around and wrestle with me. Hehe!

    By Blogger moby, at 4/10/2006 11:31 PM  

  • Ajab dear,
    tell Mommy and Daddy to bring u over to play with Aunty's kids :) Later when B2 is big enuf to run around, bring him/her over too :D I always love to have kids playing in my house. If you love Wallace & Gromit, you can watch it all day *wink* Tempted oredi? *double wink*

    By Blogger rose, at 4/12/2006 9:33 AM  

  • Ok Aunty Rose, will drop by and run around your house. Hope you won't mind the mess! Been a while since I've been up north, though. Must visit my cousin in Shah Alam again. I wonder if he's grown any hair yet.:D

    By Blogger moby, at 4/12/2006 1:06 PM  

  • Ajab,
    Shah Alam is definitely not far from Kelana Jaya :) Do ask Mummy and Daddy to drop you at our house so that you can play with my kids longer *wink*

    By Blogger rose, at 4/13/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home