Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ouch it hurts..

I just can't understand why some people only expect me to understand their situation because i'm not sure whether they understand mine :( I never really voice out what i feel inside, except to C, so i sometimes feel people just take me for granted. I only voice out anything if i can't hold it any longer, or the person has done the same thing to me a few times. As much as i wanna be some goody goody kinda person, i'm only human who has feelings too. I think some people just think that it's okay to hurt my feelings but i can't hurt theirs. Oh well, only Allah knows best abt everything. I take it as fate because i've tried my level best to be good to others. I just need to nurse some broken heart for the time being *tsk tsk*