Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tagging for Charity

KC tagged me. Though i'm quite tied up with work but i'll do my best to help others. Idham. He's the man. Next 26th August would be his birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage.

Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.

*This is the rule: If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

1. A person is only as good as… himself or herself if he/she tries his/her very best to be good.

2. Friendship is always…something special for me as i value friendship, esp true ones.

3. To love is to…love another person sincerely.. thru thick and thin.

4. Money makes me... feel happy when i have them bcoz i know that i have the capability to spend on whatever i want/need and be able to help others if he/she comes to me.

5. I miss…. my Abah so very very much :(.

6. My way of saying I care is by… trying to help others, esp closest friends and family, in whatever ways i can.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by…trying to be with my loved ones as much possible.

8. Pick the flowers when…i think i can put a smile of some people's face coz i don't really like fresh flowers myself.

9. To love someone is to...be able to care enough for them thru happy and sad times.

10. Beauty is…something that comes from within and lies in the eyes of the beholder.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... i was so happy to be put in a boarding school, to stay with strangers who later became close friends and be away from my parents for the first time, hehehe

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.... that i was hoping so much for the guy i love will love me back and we'll have some future together :)

13. I am most happy when ..... all difficulties turned out OK and my worries are over.

14. Nothing makes me happier than … to be able to have some happy and lovey-dovey times with my 4 diamonds & C.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change.... one old stupid mistake which put me in such misery for a few years.

16. If smiles were…to be paid with money, i'm sure many will wear them all the time.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... know what's going on in another person's heart so that we'll know whether the person is sincere or not...

18. If you want to …stay as a good person, you need to continuously do good things and feel good abt it.

19. Money is not everything but... loads of money can change many things bcoz it is half of everything.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is....to gave birth to Simba, followed by the other 3 diamonds bcoz i never thot i can be a mom before he was born.

21. I smile when.... i remember all the happy times in my life.

22. When I am happy, I..... can feel that all the good aura surrounds me and i won't let anything upset me.

23. If only I don't have to ....work and be able to stay home with my 4 diamonds while money come raining from the sky....

24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... bought groceries and made goody bags for Faie's classmates to share her happiness on turning 6 (note: by the time this meme is published on 23rd July, Faie has celebrated her birthday and will share some goodies with her friends).

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title... "The Special People In My Life".

26. One thing I must do before I die is... to perform Haj with C.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like .... sharing my personal side with the world.

To help Idham expedite his effort, I would encourage the rest of you to do this tiny bit in the name of charity. My special request goes to:

KuE

Kimi Azhan

Chech_Mak

Ryzah

1 Comments:

  • need to put on my thinking cap for this one but I shall try my best! ;)

    Miss talking to you too kak.. it's been a longggg while kan?

    By Blogger Hazyr, at 7/24/2007 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home