Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

We're coming towards the end of already. How time flies! :) I didn't prepare much except for some new baju for the kids. Like everybody's saying.. Raya is more for the kids than us. They're mighty glad when we went out for Raya shopping together at Jusco Pyramid :) I only have 1 or 2 more items to shop, before i can say that we're all set for Raya, hehehe.

Faie started fasting this year :) She just started off without any practise, mind you :D C & i are so proud of her. Way to go girl!! I think she'll be able to fast full 30 days this year. Simba had his bad days tho when he was down with fever for a few days. I think body was overhaulling itself. He tried to stay tough. But, afraid his situation will get worse, he didn't fast for 2 or 3 days. Pity him :( As for Mohsin & Milia, they're just too small to fast. I'm sure in due time, they'll do their bit.

I wasn't well myself this Ramadhan. Down with fever for a few days, coupled with swollen gland and low blood pressure, i was a bit weak :( Guess i was just lucky i wasn't diagnosed with bronchitis as what Dr suspected. Still, i have to be a bit careful not to expose myself to too much dust. I pray that i don't have to go thru the same experience when i was hospitalised for pneumonia during CNY hols. Praying all the time that all will be well for me & family actually :)

To all frens & family, C, myself and kids would love to wish all of you:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri,
Maaf Zahir Batin,
Semuga Aidilfitri ini membawa keberkatan kepada semua :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home