Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Thursday, July 03, 2008

At the junction..

..i've been at the junction for almost a month,
..still thinking which way to turn, either left or right,
..or to go straight,
..i don't think i can turn back,
..coz i think i have had enough of that journey oredi :(
..so far i've cried only once,
..not bcoz i was sad,
..but bcoz i was tired :-/


i'm praying hard for HIM to show me the way..
bcoz i'm tired of talking to many..
but still not sure what's the best to do..
pls help me Allah..
for me to fulfill my responsibilities..
to care for all i love :)

4 Comments:

  • hi dear,

    Believe me, i know how that feels!
    Dah buat solat istikharah? According to my ustaz, do it often. If possible, perform Solat sunat Taubat followed by Solat Istikharah. Then leave it all to Allah. Ikut rasa hati kata ustaz. Apa yang didorongkan perasaan selepas solat tu (at least give it two weeks), maka Insyaallah, itulah jawapannya...

    I pray for you too

    Take care.
    Hugs

    By Blogger KC, at 7/04/2008 4:04 PM  

  • Hi Rose,

    Take care. And lots of hugs.

    Hope you'll feel better SOON.

    By Blogger Chech, at 7/04/2008 7:16 PM  

  • KC dear,
    Thanx for your kind words & prayers for me. Maybe the situation is not so bad after all. It just bog me down bcoz a few happen at the same time. I'm trying my best to settle one thing at one time.
    Take care
    hugz

    By Blogger rose, at 7/05/2008 12:26 PM  

  • Hi Chech,
    Thanx dear. You take care too :) Save delivery next week? *wink*
    hugz back :D

    By Blogger rose, at 7/05/2008 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home