Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ifs..

If ~ David Gates

If a picture paints a thousand words,
then why can't I paint you?
The words would never show,
the you I've come to know . . .
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
you're all that's left me to . . .
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me . . .
If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you,
tomorrow and today,
beside you all the way . . .
If the world should stop revolving,
Spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you
when the world was through . . .
Then one by one
the stars would all go out . . .
Then you and I
would simply fly away!

so many "if"s going on in my head right now, which some make me feel sore.. while some make me feel so sad :( Many times unintended moves make people regret.. other times, make people feel guilty. Surely you can't turn back time but will the intention not to repeat the same mistake again materialise when the time comes? I don't think we'll be able to predict the future. We can always try our best but will our best be good enuf at other people's eyes? We're only human and human make mistakes. We can try to apply the "forgive and forget" rules but it's easier said than done :-/

right now, i feel sad :( But.. if i'm able to push the sad feelings away, will i be happy? Maybe no.. I'll never know if i feel guilty instead..

4 Comments:

  • assalamu'alaikum.
    rose, sabarlah. awan mendung pasti kan berarak...betul tak? so, choose to be happy okay.....mistake tu biasa lah. apa yang penting, we learn from them kan, kan...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2008 1:36 PM  

  • hi dear,

    hope all is well amidst it all. Biasalah dalam kehidupan, mistakes will only make us richer in experience. Dari situ kita belajarkan. No pain no gain, and a straight road will normally lead us to nowhere.

    What ever it is, hang in there. InsyaAllah, all will be ok.

    Tight hugz
    KC

    By Blogger KC, at 2/21/2008 9:13 AM  

  • Waalaikumussalam

    Agree with you that it's alwiz our own choice whether to be happy or not kan :) Btw, thanx for all the good advise from you when we spoke last week *wink*
    You must take care too ok :)

    By Blogger rose, at 3/02/2008 3:16 PM  

  • KC dear,
    All's well with me now. Normally 'cloudy days' come & go so emo sikit during those days, hehe.
    Take care of you & S too.
    hugz

    By Blogger rose, at 3/02/2008 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home