Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

scribbles...

oh well... it's raining outside and i can't even go out to buy the lunch i intended to eat. so.. ended up eating instant meehoon perisa yong tau foo, hehehe. wellll, my colleague and my boss know that i fancy yong tau foo so much and never miss inviting me whenever they made trip to the yong tau foo place near our office :-)

Today didn't start very well, anyways. The moment we came out from the house, it's all jam up on the LDP. Cars were crawling.. snail pace. After almost 20 minutes, saw the sign along the highway saying there's an accident on Jalan Maarof. Jalan Maarof??!!! That's in Bangsar and abt 10-15km away from Kelana Jaya. For the life of me, i really can't understand what's wrong with Msian drivers *rolling eyes* So, asked hubby to drop me at the Putra LRT instead and i took the train to office. Think by deciding that could save some trouble for him and me, hehehe.

Later i started to write something here after so many days not updating my blog. But, when i was trying to fix some wordings here and there.. suddenly *ploop* everything i scribbled were gone :-( Isssshhh.. penat sungguh menaip..

Anyhow.. look at the bright side rose.. and chin up :-)

2 Comments:

  • Hehe, may I suggest you write your blog entry in Word document or Text and then save and save. That way you'll be sure tak lose what you've written :)

    Have a good day my dear!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2005 11:15 PM  

  • hmmm.. yaaa.. i shud try that. thanx CK ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2005 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home