Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Friday, May 06, 2005

Does Happy Meal makes you happy?

It's been quite some time since I fall in love with McD.. if i can remember well, from my first date with dear hubby at McD near Chow Kit, back in 1985. hmmm, that's soooo long ago, hehehe. And i've been "investing" in McD's food eversince :-)

But, my recent visit to McD KLIA was not a good experience. I was so hungry after eating a few pieces of bread for breakfast and been delaying lunch as i was rushing to KLIA to send my mom off to Mecca for her umrah trip with her sis and brother in law. I took the ERL from Sentral to KLIA bcoz hubby was down with fever at home. I told him to rest bcoz he'll need to go to Kuantan the next day. Upon reaching KLIA, i quickly looked for my dad. Daddy dearest babysat them bags while mom, aunt and uncle went to perform their jamak prayers before leaving.


Meanwhile, my empty stomach had oredi irritate me. For the quickest meal, i escaped myself to McD and ordered Happy Meal bcoz i thot i saw the price displayed as RM7.75. When he was preparing my take-away order, i told him that i want my drink to be replaced with Milo. I put a piece of 5 ringgit notes, 2 pieces of 1 ringgit and 75 sen on the counter. But, to my surprise, i was asked to pay 11 bucks for a cheeseburger, small fries and Milo together with s free toy of playdoh Ronald :( My face turned sour almost immediately. I told myself that i'm going to complaint to McD Customer Service for creating unhappiness in me for that not_so_Happy Meal :-/

3 Comments:

  • Oh dear, sorry to hear about your horrid experience at McD! So did you complain to them???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2005 2:34 AM  

  • CK, yes.. i did complaint to C's cousin who's working for McD and even she herself not sure abt pricing in KLIA [+ other airports] and Genting outlets tho she said that definitely there's difference in pricing. But, told her that the price increased only took effect since 1st May..

    By Blogger rose, at 5/18/2005 12:30 PM  

  • http://ww.rpinternational.org/home/tramadolonline/#9 tramadol for purchase no prescription - tramadol 750

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2013 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home