Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Friday, May 06, 2005

No more 35-nish :(

I have mix feelings everytime my birthday comes.. not sure whether i'll be happy or sad... or indifferent. For this year, the day was just an ordinary one.. nothing much happened. The night before my birthday, hubby asked me what i want and without me giving him any reply, he thot he would like to buy me that apple-scented DKNY perfume which the smell turned out to be not as fresh as they claimed. So, we decided not to buy. But, he told me that i can keep on looking for whatever perfume that i think suits me well and he'll definitely buy it for me. Yayyyy!! :)

Anyways, I'm just equally happy later when I got a few gifts from friends and family. My extra special thanx went to CK for that gorgeous Guess handbag and red Italian silk *mwahs*, SIL for that beautiful AD handbag, Lin for that English roses egg box and money contribution from CK, Lin, Mood, Anis and Gee :) Thank you ever so very much for making me feel extra special, you lovely people :-D


Note:
C gave me a very beautiful DKNY watch instead :) Thanx so very much hon! :D

2 Comments:

  • You are lovely too :) VERY!!

    Oh, I wanted to get DKNY Delicious also (as Sheryl kata it smells really great!) but when I tried it on, hmmm, langsung tak mengancam hehe. Got my eyes on the one from Chanel lak (altho for the life of me, can't remember which one it is, hahahahah!)

    Age is just a number my dear...hehe, let's all stay young at heart :) or let's grow old together-gether, eh?

    Mwahs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2005 2:32 AM  

  • CK dearest, i still remember we used to talk abt perfumes and the likes for hours when we first know each other and i trust your judgement on this DKNY :)

    nahh.. am not worried abt getting old but sometimes we're reminded that we're a year older each time birthday comes, hehehe.

    sure.. no problem of growing wiser together *wink*

    By Blogger rose, at 5/18/2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home