Simba Faie Mohsin Milia

Monday, December 12, 2005

Updates on my kids :)

Simba will be in Primary 2 come January 2006. Bought his new shirts and bag few weeks ago. Other things than his books, he'll use previous year's coz some are still useable. Will need to teach him to be extra careful with his belongings so that those things, like school bag, pencilcase, color pencils, sharperner, etc can last longer. Bukan la kedekut nak berbelanja untuk anak-anak but berjimat cermat.. C oredi planned to go buy his books tomorrow so that we'll get all the needed books.
- He went for his first fishing trip today [Monday, 12/12/05] after he sweet talked C for a few days. They went with Yarzee, one of C's frens, to Port Klang. When i called them at abt 3pm, they're on their way back but they didn't get any fish. But Simba told me that the 'fishing neighbour' gave them some :)

My sweet gurl with the curly hair, Faie will turn 5 in 2006. It's time for her to attend kindy so we're sending her Simba's old kindy. We're very comfortable with the environment and the teachers there. She bought her Powerpuff Girls schoolbag earlier after i managed to pujuk her not to buy a Barbie schoolbag. Bought her shoes too, really cute one by KikiLala, which has small flowers on the buckle strip. We had a hard time looking for one actually bcoz of her small feet. Can't imagine that my lil girl will actually board Jenny's school bus soon :)

Mohsin insisted that he needs to buy his schoolbag too when kakak bought hers. He was eyeing those Batman bags when we're in Parkson. He went back and forth thinking of which design to choose but was so disappointed when we told him that he'll need to wait for another year. Maybe but next year he'll want to buy Spiderman bag instead. Well, will have to wait for that time to come. He's becoming more mischevious by the day. He can be very clingy to me whenever he's in the mood. He'll sleep next to me and put his head on my arm when Faie put her head on my other arm. But at other times, he'll sorta say to me "Ma, leave me alone coz I wanna play on my own".

Today is Milia's 2nd birthday. How fast time flies :) My maid has been singing with her the "Allah selamatkan kamu" song since yesterday. At this point of time, she resembles my sis when my sis was small. With her big eyes and her baby doll hair style. I think if i put Milia's pix next to Ziela's baby pix, many will not be able to differentiate who's who :) I love to see her when she smiles coz she looks so adorable with her white teeth sparkling. But never underestimate this lil girl who can be so fierce whenever people come and disturb her. I hope she'll grow up to be a very nice person :)

6 Comments:

  • That's a really nice and sweet entry, my dear. I love reading about your adorable and wonderful kids! :)

    Meg confirmed arriving 16th Dec with Dora, Yaya, Adaw and my niece Aimee and return to KT on 21st. We can't wait to have them here, esp. Y, at least ada la orang nak layan dia main, heh.

    *mwahs*

    By Blogger CestmoiCK, at 12/13/2005 12:49 AM  

  • CK,

    most of my entries will be about them coz nanti tak de susah sangat i nak recall what to tell them :)

    Glad that Meg and troop dah confirm going to SG. Have a FUN time with them later *wink*

    hugz

    By Blogger rose, at 12/14/2005 5:11 PM  

  • Rose,
    As I celebrated my 8th wedding A'vsary, mom was jokingly saying "kalau ada anak, dah masuk sekolah" heh heh...
    Anyways, teringat zaman2 lembing hang out kat Devi's dulu..Harith tu kecik aje duduk atas dukung...now dah Primary 2! time flies huh!

    By Blogger KC, at 12/15/2005 12:28 PM  

  • Happy Birthday to Millia.......
    kita serupa..........memang masa they all tgh membesar ni laa mcm2 kerenah bebenor....

    Me & hubby suka amik gambo they all...mcm2 kerenah! Nanti when they all dah besar can show them how noti, cheeky & mischievous diaorang masa kecik!

    By Blogger Kirra Khairuddin, at 12/15/2005 3:34 PM  

  • KC,
    memang i still ingat the first time i took Harith to a Lembing do.. masa tu celebrate birthday kat Sunway Lagoon when he was still 8months old :) He's also really fond of you, S, CK, F, NN while afraid of KL Superguy masa tu *LOL*

    Lady K,
    thanx for wishes for Milia. She had choc cake and meatballs with pasta for her birthday. We celebrated at MIL's house. Re pix, sure we took some but will have to wait for C to download them. Will ask him to do that first thing when he get to ofis esok. Hope to put some here later. So, tungggguuuuuuu :)

    By Blogger rose, at 12/15/2005 5:50 PM  

  • resource buy tramadol online without rx - buy ultram online

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2013 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home